Friday, August 04, 2006

small load of thankies and worries

mm..shall start with the worries..lols..have to finish my assignments, choose electives for next year and finally survive the week!!lols..many bad stuff happened on and off..so yeah..mm..congrats to gab wong..who finally opened glenny manga associations..wahaha..
And for the thankies..thanks to..Mark..u 'racist boy'..lol..jkjk....but you made my week livelier..haha..I usually scold you for sleeping late..but this week, you scolded me instead because I was sleeping late..But I was happy :) thankies..And to David Chai..who ruffled my hair like a little girl..grrr..but it was fun..to Paul, whom I kill and get killed by..ahaha..tnks..to Lynette..although it was your birthday, but I got to talk to you..and it made my week more fun..to Weifeng..although you called me an idiot, you idiot..haha..my old archenemy..jkjk..haha..tnks..and to Jingning as well :) and may be to some others..if I have forgotten..mm..I don't know..lols..
Well..shall stop here..will get the picture up hopefully soon..wahaha.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home